Learn how to make some of these cute, spooky PB&J Spider Sandwiches for you and your kids to enjoy this fall, Halloween season. They are super simple to make and will surely bring a smile to your kids’ faces.
It’s time to get those fun Halloween crafts out for your kiddos or get to making those ones you saved for this time of year.
But they always ask for Halloween or fall-themed food and we haven’t had much excitement in that department, until now. These are great for everyday lunches and a fun thing to take to Preschool.
These Peanut Butter and Jelly Spider Sandwiches are great for so many reasons:
- Easy to Make
- Fun way to Celebrate Halloween
- Great to make for Halloween parties or fall festivities
- Kids think they’re getting something special or a treat
- Doesn’t cost anything more than normal lunch making prices
- Super cute
Peanut Butter and Jelly Spider Sandwiches Ingredients
These are common ingredients your probably already have in your pantry for making school lunches. All you need is:
- 8 slices of bread
- 24 pretzel sticks
- 16 candy eyes (Wilton is the brand we like to use)
- strawberry jelly
- peanut butter
You only need a few minutes of time to whip these adorable Spider Sandwiches together.
Peanut Butter & Jelly Spider Sandwich Tools
- cutting board
- biscuit cutter
PB&J Sandwich Spider Instructions
- Start by using the biscuit cutter to cut out the center of the bread into circles on your cutting board. Cut all slices of bread and set them to the side.
- Add peanut butter on 4 of the bread slices. Add jelly to the other 4 slices of bread. Put pieces together, making a normal PB&J.
- Take 3 pretzels and stick them into one side for the legs. Repeat the same thing on the other side. Add 2 candy eyes to the top for the spider eyes.
- Admire, enjoy and share with the kiddos.
These are super fun and easy to make, the kids can totally help out too.
Feel free to tag us on IG if you get to make them (@onesharpmamablog)
Oh, and don’t forget, if you’re looking for a fun, fall themed craft/science experiment— try this DIY Pumpkin Volcano. It’s a huge hit for kids of alllll ages.