Get ready for the most exciting Christmas dessert, snack and appetizer you can make for your family get togethers and holiday celebrations this year- Christmas Dunkaroo Dip.
This Christmas Dip only needs 6 ingredients and is ready in about 5 minutes! Super easy- super quick!!! It’s the perfect throwback to the 90’s kind of snack.
Just make sure to enjoy the childhood memories this dip will bring back. You’ll be remembering just how fun it was to grab that skinny snack pack and rip off the purple wrapper to see the graham cracker or chocolate cookies with chocolate or vanilla icing and fun little sprinkles.
Christmas Dunkaroo Dip Ingredients
- 8 oz Whipped Topping
- 8 oz Cream Cheese Block
- 15 oz Box Yellow Cake Mix
- Green Food Coloring
- Christmas Sprinkles
- Cookies and Fruit for Dunking
Dunkaroo Dip Instructions
- Combine whipped topping, cake mix and cream cheese in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add your green food coloring in and mix together.
- Add your Christmas Sprinkles.
- Serve and enjoy with cookies, fruit or whatever else you choose to dunk with!